Home

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Giamatti Calls Rob "Down To Earth", Gadon On Twitter Fans


These are two new interviews with Paul Giamatti and Sarah Gadon. Sarah discusses the type of fans she attracts on twitter, depending on her leading men (at around 4:40). She also mentions Rob at about 1:00 and 2:20.



Paul Giamatti briefly mentions what he thought of working with Rob in an interview with Portugal's C7nema.

Translation via

Did you know Robert before the movie?

No.

What do you think of him? He unintentionally became an icon after all the madness from 'Twilight'?

He's a great guy. Of course he has a crazy life, but he deals with it very well. I don't know how he does that. I knew he had done 'Twilight', but I've never even watched it, I didn't know how famous he was. All I can tell you is that he's very nice and down-to-earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment