Home

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashley & Kellan Mention Rob And 'Eclipse' In Their Interviews With Dose.ca


Ashley and Kellan talked to Dose.ca about filming during Eclipse, and both mentioned Rob:

*Ashley:

I hear you haven't seen Eclipse yet.

I'm going to wait. I want to see it at the premiere. I think if you're going to go, go all out. So I want to be there with the fans. It's always fun to hear their reaction; if you're character gets hit they cringe and groan, and then they scream when Rob comes on, so it'll be fun. Plus, I want to see it for the first time with all my friends and family.


*Kellan

What was it like working with David Slade?

He's really cool. I'm really a big fan. 30 Days of Night is such a great, epic vampire movie, and Hard Candy is such an intense mental movie, so he's a great director for this kind of dark, edgy movie. He was never stressed and he always had this dry sense of humour that I loved. Some people didn't get it, like Rob [Pattinson] would just not understand his jokes, which made me laugh even more.

Read the rest of their interviews for more deets on Eclipse.

Photo: TeamTwilight.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think he's probably intelligent enough to get his jokes, he just didn't think it was funny.

    ReplyDelete